Generally, all new items come with a one-year warranty against defects in workmanship or material. Items should have their specific warranty listed in the item description, but these points apply to most items (item description always takes precedence):
- New items typically have one-year warranties.
- Used items typically have thirty-day warranties.
- Refurbished items typically have ninety-day warranties.
- Warranties cover defects in material or workmanship.
- Accidental damage is not covered.
- Most of the time, we will pay for any necessary shipping.
- It will clearly state in the product description if you need to pay warranty-related shipping.
- Extended warranties can be purchased upon request.
Our warranty process is pretty simple:
- Contact us, either directly or through any contact form.
- Include the following information:
- Order number
- Phone number and/or email address provided with original purchase
- We may ask for additional information, such as original purchase amounts relevant to the order.
- Wait for our reply. 🙂
- Our goal is to reply within one business day, but it could take up to a few business days.
- If you don’t hear from us within seven business days:
- First, we’re sorry, it shouldn’t take this long. 🙁
- Second, please reach out again. Your email/contact form may have been lost. 🙁