In general, we offer a fourteen (14) day return window, for refund or replacement. Each item category (and sometimes item!) may have its own specific policy, which will be listed on this page or in the product’s description. However, a few common points apply to all returns:
- All accessories and packaging must be returned with all items being returned.
- For example, a laptop must be returned with the charger.
- Accidental damage is not entirely covered by our return policy.
- Please reach out to us anyway if accidental damage does occur! We understand accidents happen, which is why we will do our best to help 🙂
- For returns due to damage caused by shipping, you must contact us within 24 hours of delivery confirmation – after 24 hours, we assume the item arrived undamaged.
- We encourage you to inspect your purchase as soon as you receive it.
- Unless the item is defective (see warranty policies), you may be asked to pay return shipping.
- We can provide discounted USPS rates if you do wish to return something!
- In the case of refunds, we try to refund the full original purchase amount – including shipping!
- Some items (particularly lower-priced items) we cannot afford to refund the cost of original shipping. With that said, we do our best to work with you 🙂
Because thermal paste is unique in that shipping is usually higher than the original cost of purchase (that is, you’d spend $5 in shipping to return a $3 item), our return policy for thermal paste is also unique:
- Overall, returns on thermal paste are handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Bottom line, we want you happy. But, we can’t afford Amazon’s policy of “accept all returns!” So, please let us work with you 🙂
- Refunds can be provided if the original seals are unbroken.
- We may issue a partial refund, store credit, or send a replacement.