With an effective thermal conductivity of 6W/mK, TC1-1 is a great choice for office and personal computing. Meant to keep temperatures low without breaking the bank, TC1-1 shines in lower-demand environments such as light gaming, office computing, or web browsing.
- We recommend a max processor TDP of 65w if using the stock cooler, and 95w if using an aftermarket cooler.
- If you're overclocking, we recommended our TC2-1 paste.
- This paste is silicone-based and is non-conductive.
- Following our manufacturer's recommendation, we suggest reapplying the paste every two years (though some environments may require more or less frequent reapplications).
- In our testing, this paste runs about three (3) degrees hotter than Arctic MX-4.